SEC Ticket Exchange
The only authorized Fan-to-Fan Ticket Marketplace
Ticket barcodes verified by Ticketmaster, the ticket partner of Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Guests that purchase tickets from unauthorized sites (StubHub, Vivid Seats, SeatGeek or any other site) do so at their own risk as those tickets may not be valid. Listed prices are set by the seller and may exceed face value.
ACCESS MY TICKETS MOBILE TICKET HELP
IMPORTANT: You must Sign In with the email address that was used to purchase or transfer tickets
800-521-6429 College Football Ticket Support
- All tickets are mobile - your phone is your ticket. Printed tickets, screenshots or videos are not valid.
- Add to your phone's Wallet for easiest entry
- Heads Up - Phone Wallet tickets do not have a barcode - just hold your phone under the scanner at any turnstile
- All ages need a ticket
SEC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME INFO
- Friday 1 p.m. - 7 p.m.: SEC FanFare at GWCC Hall B - Free admission
- Friday Night: Coaches Show on SEC Network (replaces Coaches Luncheon again this year)
- Saturday 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.: SEC FanFare at GWCC Hall B - Free admission
- 12 p.m.: T-Mobile Championship Concert
- 12 p.m. – 1 p.m.: Marty & McGee
- 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.: SEC Nation
- 1:15 p.m.: East Pep Rally. 1:45 p.m.: West Pep Rally
- 1 p.m. : Mobile Ticket Resolution, Customer Service, Wheelchair Exchange windows open
- 1:30 p.m.: Gates open, plan to arrive early
- 4 p.m. : Kickoff
- All ages need a ticket. Starting 2 hours before gametime, a babe-in-arms ticket can be purchased for $20 by visiting the ticket windows on the northwest corner of the stadium next to Gate 1. Baby must be present at time of purchase
- All tickets are mobile again this year. Paper tickets and screenshots will not be accepted.
- For mobile ticket issues on gameday, see Mercedes-Benz Ticket Attendants, with iPads, at each gate or visit Mobile Ticket Resolution windows at Gate 1. We'll get you in! ...if you purchased from the SEC Ticket Office, an SEC School, or Ticketmaster
- Alcohol Policy: Consistent with SEC policy for championship events, the sale, distribution or consumption of alcohol will be prohibited in public areas of Mercedes-Benz Stadium
- Clear Bag Policy in effect
- Mercedes-Benz Stadium accepts card and mobile payment only, no cash
- 2023 SEC Football Championship Game Tickets are sold out!
- The 2023 Waiting List is closed, 2023 winners will be notified by November 10
- Join the 2024 Championship Game Waiting List here August 1 - October 31 2024
- The only way to become a new season ticket holder for the SEC Football Championship Game is to join the waiting list
- The only way yearly renewal accounts can request additional tickets is to join the waiting list
- Please read the information below regarding how the waiting list works
How does the waiting list work?
Each year current SEC Championship Game ticket holders have the opportunity to renew tickets for the upcoming championship game. Tickets that are not renewed are sold to randomly selected members of the SEC Football Championship Game Waiting List in November. Those selected in October who purchase tickets for that year's game will have the opportunity to renew their tickets in future years.
Online entries are the only way to register for the Waiting List. Only one entry per person, as multiple entries do not increase chances of being selected.
Applicants are randomly selected. The SEC Ticket Office will notify you by mail or email or phone by November 1 if you have been selected to purchase renewable tickets. Those applicants who are not selected will not be contacted or notified.
Any applicant who is unsuccessful in obtaining renewable tickets through the waiting list must rejoin the Waiting List to be considered for the following year's SEC Football Championship (applicants are not carried over each year).
- The SEC has won 13 of the last 17 National Championship Games:
- Alabama 6
- Florida 2
- Georgia 2
- LSU 2
- Auburn 1
- Clemson 2
- Florida State 1
- Ohio State 1
- An SEC team has advanced to 16 of the last 17 games
- Number of teams in the last 17 National Championship Games by conference:
SEC 19, ACC 5, Big Ten 4, Big-12 3, Pac-12 2