- All tickets are mobile - your phone is your ticket. Printed tickets or screenshots are not valid.
- Mobile tickets available on Nov. 1 to SEC Renewal Accounts
- Add to Apple Wallet or Save to Google Pay for easiest entry
- Heads Up - Phone Wallet tickets do not have a barcode - just Tap the red circle icon at any turnstile
- All ages need a ticket
SEC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME INFO
The 2022 SEC Championship Game is the 31st annual Conference Title Game.
- Friday Night: Coacxhes Show on SEC Network (rpelace Coaches Luncheon again this year)
- Saturday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.: SEC FanFare at GWCC Hall C.
- Time TBA: T-Mobile concert
- 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.: SEC Nation
- 1:15 p.m.: West Pep Rally. 1:45 p.m.: East Pep Rally
- 1 p.m. : Mobile Ticket Resolution, Customer Service, Wheelchair Exchange windows open
- 1:30 p.m.: Gates open, plan to arrive early
- 4 p.m. : Kickoff
- All ages need a ticket. Starting 2 hours before gametime, a babe-in-arms ticket can be purchased for $20 by visiting the ticket windows on the northwest corner of the stadium next to Gate 1. Baby must be present at time of purchase
- Clear Bag Policy in effect
- For mobile ticket issues on gameday, see Mercedes-Benz Ticket Attendants, with iPads, at each gate or visit Customer Service ticket windows at Gate 1
- Alcohol Policy: Consistent with SEC policy for championship events, the sale, distribution or consumption of alcohol will be prohibited in public areas of Mercedes-Benz Stadium
- Mercedes-Benz Stadium accepts card and mobile payment only, no cash
- Parking passes can be purchased through the Stadium website in November
- Join the 2022 Championship Game Waiting List here August 1 - October 31
- The only way to become a new season ticket holder for the SEC Football Championship Game is to join the waiting list by October 31
- The only way yearly renewal accounts can request additional tickets is to join the waiting list
- Please read the information below regarding how the waiting list works
How does the waiting list work?
Each year current SEC Championship Game ticket holders have the opportunity to renew tickets for the upcoming championship game. Tickets that are not renewed are sold to randomly selected members of the SEC Football Championship Game Waiting List in October. Those selected in October who purchase tickets for that year's game will have the opportunity to renew their tickets in future years.
Online entries are the only way to register for the Waiting List. Only one entry per person, as multiple entries do not increase chances of being selected.
Applicants are randomly selected. The SEC Ticket Office will notify you by mail or email or phone by November 8 if you have been selected to purchase renewable tickets. Those applicants who are not selected will not be contacted or notified.
Any applicant who is unsuccessful in obtaining renewable tickets through the waiting list must rejoin the Waiting List to be considered for the following year's SEC Football Championship (applicants are not carried over each year).
- The SEC has won 12 of the last 16 National Championship Games:
- Alabama 6
- Florida 2
- LSU 2
- Auburn 1
- Georgia 1
- Clemson 2
- Florida State 1
- Ohio State 1
- An SEC team has advanced to 15 of the last 16 games
- Number of teams in the last 16 National Championship Games by conference: SEC 18, ACC 5, Big Ten 4, Big-12 2, Pac-12 2