- All ages need a ticket.
- All tickets are mobile - your phone is your ticket. Printed tickets, screenshots or recordings are not valid.
SEC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME INFO
The 2021 SEC Championship Game is the 30th annual Conference Title Game and the 28th consecutive game in Atlanta.
- 1:15 p.m.: East Division Team Pep Rally. 1:45 p.m.: West Pep Rally
- 1:30 p.m.: Gates open, plan to arrive early
- 1:30 p.m.: Mobile Ticket Resolution, Customer Service, Wheelchair Exchange windows open
- 4 p.m.: Kickoff
- All ages need a ticket. Starting 2 hours before gametime, a babe-in-arms ticket can be purchased for $20 by visiting the ticket windows on the northwest corner of the stadium next to Gate 1. Baby must be present at time of purchase
- Clear Bag Policy in effect
- For mobile ticket issues on gameday, see Mercedes-Benz Ticket Attendants, with iPads, at each gate or visit Customer Service ticket windows at Gate 1
- Mercedes-Benz Stadium accepts card and mobile payment only, no cash
- Small umbrellas less then 33 inches are allowed
- The only way to become a new renewal ticket holder or to order additional tickets for the SEC Football Championship Game is to join the waiting list
- Join the 2021 Championship Game Waiting List here starting August 1
- Please read the information below regarding how the waiting list works
How does the waiting list work?
Each year current SEC Championship Game ticket holders have the opportunity to renew tickets for the upcoming championship game. Tickets that are not renewed are sold to randomly selected members of the SEC Football Championship Game Waiting List in October. Those selected in October who purchase tickets for that year's game will have the opportunity to renew their tickets in future years.
2021 Waiting List opens on August 1, 2021
Online entries are the only way to register for the Waiting List. Only one entry per person, as multiple entries do not increase chances of being selected.
Applicants are randomly selected. The SEC Ticket Office will notify you by mail or email or phone by October 31 if you have been selected to purchase renewable tickets. Those applicants who are not selected will not be contacted or notified.
Any applicant who is unsuccessful in obtaining renewable tickets through the waiting list must rejoin the Waiting List to be considered for the following year's SEC Football Championship (applicants are not carried over each year).
- The SEC has won 11 of the last 15 National Championship Games:
- Alabama 6
- Florida 2
- LSU 2
- Clemson 2
- Auburn 1
- Florida State 1
- Ohio State 1
- A team from the SEC has advanced to 14 of the last 15 games
- Number of teams in the last 15 National Championship Games by conference: SEC 16, ACC 5, Big Ten 4, Big-12 2, Pac-12 2