The only authorized Fan-to-Fan Ticket Marketplace
Listed prices are set by the seller and may exceed face value.
- All tickets are mobile - your phone is your ticket. Printed tickets or screenshots are not valid.
- Add to Apple Wallet or Save to Google Pay for easiest entry
- Heads Up - Apple Wallet tickets do not have a barcode - just Tap the wireless icon at any turnstile
- All ages need a ticket
IMPORTANT: You must Sign In with the email address that was used to purchase or transfer tickets
SEC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME INFO
The 2021 SEC Championship Game is the 30th annual Conference Title Game & the 28th consecutive game in Atlanta.
- There will not be a Coaches Luncheon in 2021
- Friday 5:30 p.m.:T-Mobile Championship Concert
- 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.: SEC FanFare at GWCC Hall C. - Free admission.
- College GameDay 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- SEC Nation 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- 1:15 p.m.: Georgia Pep Rally. 1:45 p.m.: Alabama Pep Rally
- 12 p.m.: Mobile Ticket Resolution, Customer Service, Wheelchair Exchange windows open
- 1:30 p.m.: Gates open, plan to arrive early
- 4 p.m.: Kickoff
- All ages need a ticket. Starting 2 hours before gametime, a babe-in-arms ticket can be purchased for $20 by visiting the ticket windows on the northwest corner of the stadium next to Gate 1. Baby must be present at time of purchase
- Clear Bag Policy in effect
- For mobile ticket issues on gameday, see Mercedes-Benz Ticket Attendants, with iPads, at each gate or visit Customer Service ticket windows at Gate 1
- Mercedes-Benz Stadium accepts card and mobile payment only, no cash
- Small umbrellas less then 33 inches are allowed
- The 2021 Waiting List is closed, 2021 winners will be notified by November 8
- Join the 2022 Championship Game Waiting List here August 1 - October 31
- The only way to become a new season ticket holder for the SEC Football Championship Game is to join the waiting list by October 31
- The only way yearly renewal acounts can order additional tickets is to join the waiting list
- Please read the information below regarding how the waiting list works
How does the waiting list work?
Each year current SEC Championship Game ticket holders have the opportunity to renew tickets for the upcoming championship game. Tickets that are not renewed are sold to randomly selected members of the SEC Football Championship Game Waiting List in October. Those selected in October who purchase tickets for that year's game will have the opportunity to renew their tickets in future years.
Online entries are the only way to register for the Waiting List. Only one entry per person, as multiple entries do not increase chances of being selected.
Applicants are randomly selected. The SEC Ticket Office will notify you by mail or email or phone by November 8 if you have been selected to purchase renewable tickets. Those applicants who are not selected will not be contacted or notified.
Any applicant who is unsuccessful in obtaining renewable tickets through the waiting list must rejoin the Waiting List to be considered for the following year's SEC Football Championship (applicants are not carried over each year).
- The SEC has won 11 of the last 15 National Championship Games:
- Alabama 6
- Florida 2
- LSU 2
- Clemson 2
- Auburn 1
- Florida State 1
- Ohio State 1
- A team from the SEC has advanced to 14 of the last 15 games
- Number of teams in the last 15 National Championship Games by conference: SEC 16, ACC 5, Big Ten 4, Big-12 2, Pac-12 2